Bedtime Saga - Tiny Studio
Point & Click - November 2016 - First project at The Game Assembly
It's a simple and childish game in which you, as a child, explore your environment and solve the puzzles in order to find your lost dad.
- 8 Weeks (worked half-time in school)
- Written in Lua programming language
- Created with LÖVE game engine
- 10 Group members
- 5 Programmers
- 3 Graphic artists
- 2 Level designers
- Made a complete implementation of the information bubblebox
- Made a complete implementation of the "balloon puzzle"
- Made a complete implementation of the "cat puzzle"
- Made a predominant implementation of the "color puzzle"
- Made a predominant implementation of the sound and music
- Made a partial implementation of the inventory system